Friday, December 15, 2017

Beauty Haul : BCL Sparkling Face Powder!


BCL is one of the most famous brand in Japan. All of their skincare & cosmetics are made in Japan with natural & safe ingredients. With kawaii design, you will love it! There's 4 type/series of face powder that BCL released :
  1. Acne Face Powder High Cover SPF 23 PA++ Clearlast
  2. Matte Face Powder High Cover SPF 23 PA++ Clearlast
  3. Brightening Face Powder High Cover SPF 23 PA++ Clearlast
  4. Sparkling Face Powder High Cover SPF 23 PA++ Clearlast
And the one that I bought is Sparkling Face Powder High Cover SPF 23 PA++ Clearlast. I love this product, it can make our face sparkling like it's say. The formula so soft on skin, the powder easily blend with skin without making it heavy. It can make our looks natural!

Let's know more about this product!


What is it?
Lightweight compact powder with pearl shimmer to illuminate or subtle highlight.
Function:
For subtle highlight, long lasting without drying the skin, medium coverage, UV protection SPF23 PA++.
How to Use:
Use it after applying makeup base or after liquid foundation. Press the puff over the compact powder and apply lightly to the face.


The package so cute, with the soft puffs, love when it's touch my skin! the powder formula so soft and smoothen our skin. It's a real deal and easy to use! The first time I know this product when I watched youtube and there's someone review about BCLproduct. I feel interested and then finally I bought this one! I'm happy for this! I think I'll try the other type/ series of this BCL face powder someday!




 
credit :
http://www.kaycollection.com/products/sparkling-face-powder-high-cover-spf-23-pa-clearlast
http://www.kaycollection.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment